Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long needed catch up



While it has been a long time that I've update, it hasn't been a long time since I've crocheted!

I unfortunately passed out this summer and ended up with a concussion, a sore chin (from putting a hole in my desk with it), a badly sprained knee, and lots of free time spent sitting on my couch recovering. At least I made a bunch of different projects!

Here is a "baby Babette" blanket that I made for my friends Alyson and Jim who are expecting their first baby 11/1/09. I also made them this baby sweater and crocheted puppy!


I also made blankets for twins--they are the same pattern with alternating colors in the border!



And I made a granny square baby blanket, that just needs its ends tucked in!

Thankfully I'm feeling better!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment