Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Luna Blanket

I crocheted this blanket last semester as a commuting project. I though my mom would like it as a gift for one of her friends babies--sadly she didn't. Soooo it sat in my room longing for a new owner.
My mom needs a gift for a friend's new baby and suggested I add a ruffle to the blanket to make it more girly (which would make my mom like it more and therefore she would give it to her friend). So today, well technically yesterday, I did just that. AND I crocheted a yellow moon for it because year little girl that it is for is named Luna ;). The moon looks a little like pacman in this picture lol. The blanket pattern is the little v-stitch blankie from Lion Brand and the moon is from Crochet Today magazine.
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment