Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation Blanket :)

YAY! Yesterday I gave Christopher part of his graduation present!  A lovely (in my opinion ;)) crocheted blanket!  I've been desperately wanting to blog about it, but knew he would see the post.  I made it using the "Soft Waves" pattern by Jan Eaton and I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn in like a million different colors.  It is large enough to fit on the top of a queen size bed.  In the picture, it's on my bed which is full size, but you get the idea.  It is made with two strands of yarn held together--none of the stripes are repeated.  I actually haven't calculated how much yarn I used, but trust me--it's a lot!  That blanket is heavy, but nice and soft and fun!

:)  I'm so proud of him for completing his masters degree!

1 comment: