Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

I really want to make a sweater...

Obviously, as the title says, I really want to make a sweater, specifically for myself.  And I think that I would like to knit it.  I'm still looking for the right pattern for me to use...it has to be something some what simple (since I'm a less advanced knitter than I am crocheter) and it needs to be pretty and fun looking.  I would like something with a simple cable, I think--though I've yet to even try cables, I've read about them and they seem not so bad.  [Maybe I need to make a little ipod cozy or something to try it first.]

Oh, and not to worry, ye people of blog-dome!  I have been crocheting, WILDLY!  I just can't post about it yet, since it is a secret!  ;).  As soon as said secret is delivered to said secret party, I will post about it and share pictures and all sorts of wonderful goodies!  [NOTE: for those of you that are ravelry friends, be sure to check out my project page....the most recent project is the one I'm working on!!!]

After I finish this project, I need to make two other baby blankets!  Sheesh I'm busy!  My mom has so many teacher friends that are having babies, it is incredible!  I really want to work on the blanket I started for myself, ummmm 2 years ago!  It is so simple, and it is double stranded, yet I'm only like 50% done!  Here is that project.  I originally started it in like June of 2008, but it was HUGE--like HUGE hahah, and I had to frog it, then I restarted it New Years of 2009....and I'm still only half way done. I just want to finish it so that I have a blanket of my own to snuggle under!!!

Here is the original

Yeah, hi, that's way too big hahaha.  ANYWAY, I need to work on that.  I just can't wait to do a whole bunch of crafting!!  I have some paintings to make too--I'm thinking "plaid" made using painters tape and diluted paints, but we'll see!

I've been working a lot, so that's kept me busy, but I LOVE IT!  I have to switch my schedule a bit, but that's ok!! This summer has been way better than last summer so far!

OH, and I'll be going to Florida in like 2 weeks, so I *need* to decide on a project or two to take with me!!!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment