Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

New Fall colors announced!

Every season Pantone announces the new colors for the season.  I honestly find this to be very exciting...and mysterious!  Isn't it interesting that they can predict the colors that will be popular?  Or perhaps they just set the colors that will be popular and everyone follows along!  Regardless, I still think it's fun.

You can view the color announcement here.

Pantone also lists the women's
 and men's fashion colors of the season.  Both of these images are not mine, they are from the Pantone website.

Both of the previous images do not belong to me.  They are from the Pantone website and can be found at the following two links: Women's and Men's.

I also think it's fun that Lion Brand matches up their yarns with the new color palette.  You can read all about that in this blog entry.

My favorite has to be "Rhapsody" (I know...it's purple ;)).  I've been eying Vanna's Glamour in Purple Topaz for a LONG time now...probably since it was first released.  I think this will be the season to make something out of it.  I also really like the Ultramarine Green (which is the teal color in both the men's and women's color palettes)

So, what is your favorite color for the fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment