Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Are you ready for some football?

It's that time of year again, football season!  Now, I have to be honest...I'm not much of a football fan, but I don't mind watching games (in fact, sometimes I really enjoy it!).  My bf, however, is quite the football fan.  He LOVES his Giants!  So what better to make for him than a football hat?  He was so happy with the hat :).




I also recently met his 11 yr old nephew, B, and when I met B he asked me to make him a dog (because I made his sister a Sheldon the turtle)...well I was told that he's too old for a stuffed dog (which I'm not sure if I agree with).  I don't want to ruffle any feathers, so I knit him a football hat too (and I'll probably knit the dog later :)).  B's hat is a surprise and I haven't given it to him yet.  Hopefully he'll like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment